Spring coming

woolybanana

I/we have to agree ??.

Since yesterday we have a very small wild rabbit who seems to have adopted us/our garden as his home.

OH and I were a tad concerned yesterday when this scrap of a rabbit was first noticed in our garden, as he/she was so very small.

But, today this scrap of fur and ears, has appeared again and stayed a lot longer than yesterday.

Saturday he/she was about for approx 4 hours but today he/she was about and active from 11 til nearly 7 this evening .. perhaps he is getting used to the birds around, above, on the bird house and to the noises in the garden ?

Hopefully he/she will appear again tomorrow, but if he/she doesn't then his/her few hours of activity during the last 2 days have been incredible to have witnessed.

OH and I have been conscious of picking up the binoculars frequently when passing through the kitchen .. just in case he/she is in view and active in our garden.

We think we are so very privileged to have witnessed this passage.

Yep, Spring is on the way, the flood is slowly disappearing and the Daffodils are blooming, except this year we seem to have a lot of "blind" ones. Should I leave them in the ground and hope they come back or are they finished, what do you think?

Daffs are tough creatures and tend to go on forever, in my experience.

Were they cut down last year before their rest period was over? If so, leave them til next year

Otherwise I would give them the benefit of the doubt anyway and leave them, but you could also add a few more when the time comes just to cover all bases.