katie KOPIED Kat

Hello everybody.  I hope you recognise me.  Something very strange has happened and somebody is logging on under my identity.  KATIE KOPY KAT IS BEING KOPIED.

The only thing I can think of is one of the IT boys at work can impersonate me especially as I have written on the forum from my desk and then not logged out.  If this is the case VERY FUNNY.  WHY DON'T YOU LOOK FOR A GIRLFRIEND.

Another is maybe it is somebody from the Thats France Forum who has access to my details.  Somebodys full details was on screen there the other day for about six hours and not removed.

Thirdly it could be a member of my household having a laugh but hubby was with me all last night and son was out with his mates.

Therefore I will not be posting as KKK again.  She has been possessed and I have had an out of body experience.

Yes Dick I made the problem aware on the forum last night and I also contacted Gay.  However nobody got back to me today when I logged on as KKK.

It would actually have been pointless because the impersonator would have read it too but I would like to hear from somebody about it.

Please could you pm me Dick to point me to the posts to be deleted.

I don't know what could be done.  Am I correct in saying they can locate the part of the country from where the posts are made?

If it is some chimp from the other forum so be it.  What a saddo.  However if the posts were made locally to me then it would give me an idea of the prankster.

Two members reported this matter and I emailed KKK earlier this morning as did Hoddy. Can you confirm that you received those messages Katie ?

As regards posts remaining that are not genuinely belonging to KKK, please draw her attention to suspect posts so she can verify them or say they are fake and then the mods will delete them.

We have already removed a thread and posts regarding this matter.

As regards tracing the offender the best thing to do I think, is for us to draw it to James (admins) attention on Monday.