Private Message Notifications

Cat

Yes, I'm affected.  I used to get an email to say I have a PM.  But I haven't had any alerts recently.  I put it down to the fact that I've changed my email address.

So, now, whenever I remember to, I just look at my PMs in case anyone's sent me one.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote user="sweet 17"]

Clair, I'm not "a loof"!  In fact, I'm "a lert".

[/quote]

Ha Sweet you have just reminded me of the time my husband and I got our first German Shepherd ( he had never had a dog before and knew nothing about dogs) He was proudly stood out side a shop with his new baby, waiting for me .When an old chap came up and started stroking the puppy. As I walked towards them, I heard the chap says hes alert isnt he ..... and my husband reply no hes a German Shepherd ........ That was 25 years ago but on hearing the word alert .... it always make me smile 

I would just like to make a public announcment!!

We have enough 'Lerts' now and are in the need of 'Wares'. So to help in this situation please be aware [8-|]!!!

I have had 'Lerts' about PMs and I am now 'aware' of the reason that I haven't allways had the 'alert' to tell me to be 'aware' that they are there [8-)][:-))][8-)]??           I think???