Big print on posts?

Hereford

Hello everyone

Can someone tell me how to put the posting in bigger print ? I notice that some posts are in a much bigger print!  It would be even better if all posts were in big print - some of us are shortsigted and find the standard size a bit small.

Thanks

Hereford

PS Now I am posting this I can see that you can change the size of font at the top of the window! Sorry, though I don't seem to have managed it.  Even so can everyone do it please?

PS Now I am posting this I can see that you can change the size of font at the top of the window! Sorry, though I don't seem to have managed it.  Even so can everyone do it please?

Yes, you just highlight the text you want to change in size, put in italics, underline, colour etc using the icons in the bar just above the text box and change it all how you wish. 

OK, I'm know I'm being Percy Pedant, but short sighted (Myopic) people can see close work very well. You are probably Hypermetropic (Long Sighted) or Presbyopic (Old Sighted). Twenty years ago I found that "Old Sighted" expression quite funny.... it doesn't seem so funny these days!

Anyway, the real reason for posting. As long as web page designers have designed with the ethos of HTML in mind, you should be able to increase the size of the print on a web page. On Internet Explorer you do this by going to the "view" drop down menu and then the "text size" option. This doesn't work on all web pages as some (many) designers want everyone to see the page in exactly the same way instead of letting the viewer's computer make formatting the decisions.

Anyway, the real reason for posting. As long as web page designers have designed with the ethos of HTML in mind, you should be able to increase the size of the print on a web page

Although that only works for exverything except the default font, is that not so? (Try it)....

I get very confused by HTML.... My video card can zoom any part of the screen, as can Windoze, I believe.....