Bulgaria again....

Alexis

In a tidying up frenzy, I found the paper with the article in.  My neighbour had brought it across from the UK as I pass my copy on.

It was indeed Bulgaria.  I just happened to be looking at one of the property sites last night.......

Just off to find my passport!  £3000 for a PALACE!!!

Only problem is OH who won't be able to talk to anyone and will spend all day annoying me.  Why to men wait until you open the magazine to start droaning on..????

In a moment of madness once, we looked into purchasing in Bulgaria.

There were just a few nit picking teensy weensy problems that they never think to mention in those "Place In the Sun" type programmes, just minor details really like: Bulgaria being home to the world's most dangerous and most frequently malfunctioning nuclear reactor; the fact that many of the rivers GLOw at night due to radioactive waste; continuing racial unrest, high crime rates, and the fact that many areas are still active earthquake zones.

As I say, just small details.

A PALACE With glowing Moat for £3000......now that is a big selling point for tourists, lots of bedroom movements (did the earth move etc) come on Penny don't miss out, buy it quickly before Alexis buys it and starts on here Bulgarian property dossier to rival her Brittany one     

Hey!  I'm selling up!  All the properties are going to be sold and we are going to buy just one.  With mains drainage and central heating.

Still stopping in peeing it down Brittany though.

Must say, a glowing moat sounds VERY attractive  . . .