First post I saw...outcast slagging us off

I've being roaming around.

I'm not a selfseeker - what do you mean by that?   That I search my soul?  There are some things I don't want to know about myself and I pretend they didn't happen  Ostrich more like.

Nor am I a teacher.

Cheers outie old boy.

[quote]Are you saying that there are now two outies? Alexis are you not puting 2 and 2 together and getting 5,outie was banned I think from TF.[/quote]

I know, it,s all very confusing isn,t it?  The problem is that Outie has posted, and continues to post, on several different forums using various names.  This was of course before you,re time bouffon, as a relative newcomer here you would probably be unaware that Outcast was a bit of a troll, and was eventually banned.

It,s probably best to ignore him, as to continue to speculate would only give him the attention he so badly craves.

Personally I try to avoid feeding trolls, but very, very occasionally I make an exception.

Do you know, I don't visit TF.  Is he on there too?

No this was someone actually called outcast who is here in france.  Sorry, can't remember where the commas go.

I think it is a double double triple bluff and it is actually...

OUTCAST

Hello

This is my first post here on this very nice and informative forum. I am a bit taken aback with people using Troll in a rather derogertory way. You see my name is Albert Troll and it is a bit upsetting to see people use my name like this. So do you think you could use another word for these people that you don't like very much.

Regards

Albert

Hello Motorhead

I know you may have a unusual middle name but you don't get people on this forum demanding to ban the B'stards do you. It is very hurtful and I just thought I would bring it to the attention of everyone. Anyway I am very sorry to have interrupted this thread maybe I should start a new one about Trolls and B'stards we might find some other people who have names that appear on here.

Albert