Could this be the return of an old thread

I haven't been on for a while so I don't know if this is a banned or exhausted topic, or if it has been previously pointed out.

Prior to my moving to France there was a lot of discussion, and warnings, about a certain 'builder' who had apparently taken a few forum members for a ride.

The last thing I remember reading was a warning to look out for a guy driving round France in a van with his wife and dog, and also some comment about somebody in the UK looking for him.

I was searching the internet the other day and looked at a site for finding Info on Anglo artisans, ie Brits working in France as builders, gardeners, etc, when a name leapt out at me advertising for work and based in Dept 79.

I will not name names, knowing the Code of Behaviour, but also because I cannot say categorically if this the same person.

I am posting this in case anybody else can confirm, or deny, if this is the same person of whom the warnings were given.

Yes, welcome back Mr. & Mrs. Jongleur and how are the hens keeping? 

Coco, congratulations on your elevation.  Although I feel it's preferable to the previous title of fanatic, I still tend to think of most gurus today as being pretty bogus.  Now surely that isn't LF's intention???

M

I can confirm that the initials were BB and that the full name is also identical to that of the individual about whom there were so many warnings posted.

I cannot however confirm that it is the same person.

As to the chickens, I think that Jongleuse will probably about the latest happenings from the henhouse once she recovers from the death of her beloved chicken, Bessie.

During the mini heatwave we had here earlier this year we lost 4 chickens, they just keeled over and died.