French Property News, take a black mark !

Miki

I am a nice chap and someone out there likes me [:)]

You rode in as well all in white and gentile. Are you real or were you another Masked amigoe (should there be an e in lady amigo) ?

If so, when you see Michael, please tell him  I loved his film..........[;-)]

[quote user="Miki"]You rode in as well all in white and gentile. Are you real or were you another Masked amigoe (should there be an e in lady amigo) ?

[/quote]

Yes I remember.  It was that Diva Star, she was fully let off the leash and snarling around your ankles.  I think she had run out of chocolate that day[;-)]

Anyway, I knew that you was sensitive and mild mannered so I wanted to protect you from that wild wild breton woman.

Anyway, news tells me she always keeps a barn full of chocolate now.  She is very mild mannered although I would not choose to stamp my stilletoe on her corn just in case[:-))]

Corn, I don't grow that stuff , yuk

I have chocolate and red wine on an intreveneous drip ....which keeps me fairly placid [:P]

Only minor problem I have now   is every 28 days and I don't know if that's cos of the full moon or PMT or both. Hmmm, a mad she wolf with PMT ... I shall have to find a picture [:)]

See what I mean Miki?  That is the position she had you in with her whip.  (You may have been enjoying it though who knows) but me and your guardian angel had to step in to rescue you before she drew blood.

Now Diva, you must promise never to be nasty to our little Miki again.  You know what a meek, gentle little soul he is.[:D]