New kind of Widowhood

Susan I just couldn't stop laughing at what you said. Quality not quantity that counts.......... I am obviously tres exigent, because I insist upon not only quantity but quality. And I really always thought that practice made perfect, really I did.[:D] 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Teamedup"]Susan I just couldn't stop laughing at what you said. Quality not quantity that counts.......... I am obviously tres exigent, because I insist upon not only quantity but quality. And I really always thought that practice made perfect, really I did.[:D] [/quote]

TU - in an ideal world I'd want both too, but I'm happy to settle for the quality aspect at the moment (as I'm 7 months pregnant the quantity isn't too important to me at the moment!)

[quote user="opas"]When hubby is away I am often asked where he his by the gents of the village, 2 inparticular have made it clear that I could make use of them...........if only, they are both in their 80s[Www][/quote]

Oh I know this feeling well I have one old chap who is always hanging around out side my door when hubby is away, he still sees himself as a young stud I think. Dont see him for dust through when hes back. Some of the things he says are quite sickning [+o(] But hes a neighbour so I have to stay semi polite,