Monday 7th May French Bank Holiday?

alnmike

I would ask you where for interest you lived in Dorset and to my mind there is only one place and that is West Bay and to go to that ramshackle restaurant cross that little bridge that could fall in the water at any time.  Then to the Trawlerman and pick up the fresh crab that you ordered earlier.  Then back to Dorchester up to Yeovil then M5 then Wales.  That at least was the route when I was trying to sort out the somewhat historic approach to the NHS in the county

L - no offence taken, not sure why you think so? Probably my dodgy use of icons - I can't get the hang of them.

Thanks ref the Vet - I'll ring the one in La Haye now I know I won't be making a complete idiot of myself!!!

I actually work in Bridport, just North of West Bay - lots of apartments being built there now. Know the restaurant but not eaten there. (Live near Bere Regis)

thanks for all the comments!!

Hi thats fine hope it goes ok.  As a fellow dog lover it is a bit worrying just before you go back and you have to go to the vet you are aware of the 24/48 hours rule and  if everything goes according to plan.

As to Bridport love it.  But I am told that housing now in Dorset is amongst the most expensive on the south coast?  Would love to have a bolt hole by the sea and Dorset is truly lovely but now in France and on the move from Normandie further south.  Our dogs are now likely to see their days out here in France and whilst I cannot be certain they seem to love the freedom of the large garden the woods and the walks

best wishes