how long...

Rose

[quote user="pale pink specs"]... have you lived in France?  I guess some of you will answer 'all my life' ... but of those not born in France, having moved from another country... how long?  just curious! [Www][/quote]

I've been here (on and off) for two years.

Bought my house here for about "sixpence"  (lol) , 17 years ago and have lived here on and off for that period of time, but made a permanent move with my family and cut all ties with the UK 10 years ago .

[quote user="nicktrollope"]

Is this some sort of competition?

[/quote]

thanks for the replies so far... and no Nick it isn't a competition... just really curious how long you have all been in France [;-)]

[quote user="nicktrollope"]

[quote user="pale pink specs"]wow Twinkle... that'll take some beating! [:)][/quote]

Is this some sort of competition?

If so, I won't bother to enter, otherwise - about 4 1/2 years...

[/quote]

You just did!

[quote user="pale pink specs"]... have you lived in France?  I guess some of you will answer 'all my life' ... but of those not born in France, having moved from another country... how long?  just curious! [Www][/quote]

Hi ,Pale Pink Specs,

How long have you not lived in France

Leo... I've not lived in France for 44 years... give or take a few months for holidays!  [blink]

Moonraker... is that how long you've lived in France here or how long you've not lived in France ? [:-))]

[quote user="pale pink specs"]

Leo... I've not lived in France for 44 years... give or take a few months for holidays!  [blink]

Moonraker... is that how long you've lived in France here or how long you've not lived in France ? [:-))]

[/quote]

Hi pale pink specs, I've not lived in France for 58 years- but now I've seen the light!