London based TV show looking for people moving overseas

roezone

If they truly are attempting a truthful program why front it with 2 first time presenters whose experience is 'all singing and all dancing' but not in a good way!

I'm sorry (like S17) to be flippant but I'm not holding my breath for a good show, I find the two of them slightly irritating when discussing light issues!

I'd never heard of them - so I can't comment!  But then I often find celebrity presenters annoying - if that's what they are.  Depends really upon whom the experts turn out to be as to whether it will work.  As I say, at least it's an attempt to get away from the "Place in the Sun - life's all rosey" approach so it would be a nice antedote if it works.

Some one still has to convince me of the value of this type of programme.

Watching (Place in the Sun??) for a bit before I became irritated by its lack of logic, that awful tall woman with the strange voice was acting like an agent and trying very hard to flog a Spanish house to two people; who weren't going to make up their minds on the spot! Jasmine (so Mrs Gluey assures me) then went on to give 'em the bum's rush about highly desirable location; shortage of properties for sale etc etc. and then told them it has been on the market for over one year and the owners would probably take a bid!

Two days later there was yet another Spanish property programme: wherein the presenter was rubbishing a poor lady's villa and telling her how the Spanish market was totally awash with properties and how the market was slipping, rapidly!

And then the next programme one sees becomes awfully stern telling people what idiots they are for not having a survey; consulting a bi-lingual solicitor; architect, planning expert etc.

And so this new prog can take away ALL the hassles in one hour by a property law expert?

About finance? Education? Doctors? Health? Jobs?

Come on!

[IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/Michaeleff/SuckOMeter2.gif[/IMG]