"Autumn Feel"

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Mark"]

[quote user="Meg and Mog"]Blimey Mark that is beautiful! Do you paint??? I bet it is lovely in every season. I am very jealous. [:)]
[/quote]

I don't Lou, but my girl does, and if she can't make something out of that she needs shooting, frankly.

(only joking Squidge if you read this later) [:)][:)][:)]

[/quote]

Er - you mean you share your computer with your OH?  Isn't that dangerous?  [blink]  Why do you think I'm never off it except in power cuts?

[/quote]

I rely on the fact that she'll never see through my cunning pseudonym.

Hardly surprising that you have to keep Jude's prying eyes away from the forum, the way you flirt with that Dick Smith..... 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Dirty Tom"]

Pradelles Carbardes taken while out there last weekend, remind me why Im here and not there?[8-)]  

[/quote]

Aw, c'mon, Tom, it's not as if Cornwall can't offer equally stunning views as these!
[/quote]

True!! But there I have time to stand and stare, here its rush rush rush, There I can drink wine for breakfast and no one cares here they are getting fed up of picking me up out of the lane!![:D]

Ony Joking : I love it here really and am so torn as to where I want to be long term 

[quote]

I don't Lou, but my girl does, and if she can't make something out of that she needs shooting, frankly.

(only joking Squidge if you read this later[/quote]

Mark if squidge reads this i'd be more concerned about the fact you told everyone her pet name not the  joke about painting!!!

Has she painted it? Can you swipe it to scan and shows us all???

[quote user="Meg and Mog"][quote]

(only joking Squidge if you read this later[/quote]

Mark if squidge reads this i'd be more concerned about the fact you told everyone her pet name not the  joke about painting!!!

Has she painted it? Can you swipe it to scan and shows us all???

[/quote]

Lou, if you'd actually read my blog you'd know that 'Squidge' is already lingua franca  [;-)]  Her easel has yet to set foot (feet?) in the Ariege, but as soon as it does her work will be available from all good local markets via me!  Hope this doesn't count as marketing; it's all so cackhanded that it'll surely be allowed.....?

Christine, the view out of the back door is rubbish, but here's a couple more, one from above the back garden (kind of Coronation Street with altitude), and a general one from the village.  I'm already getting very proprietorial about it all - I hope to be mayor within 5 years.

[IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MarkHUFC/9ourroofview.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/MarkHUFC/6viewfromvillage.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Dirty Tom"]

Pradelles Carbardes taken while out there last weekend, remind me why Im here and not there?[8-)]  

[/quote]

Aw, c'mon, Tom, it's not as if Cornwall can't offer equally stunning views as these!
[/quote]

Cassis, the stunning views may be available in Cornwall but I would imagine that sky in Dirty Tom's photo isn't as common.[:D]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

OMG it's been a year! [:-))] I was thinking about this thread that Christine started last year the other day when looking at all of the beautiful autumn colours and decided to take this photo. [:)]

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/HIF/P1010007.jpg[/IMG]

That's lovely WJT, it's a canal, where is it? 

Yes, I was just thinking about Autumn Feel the other day as well, but hadn't remembered that the thread had eight pages!  It was the start of the photograpy section, we'll have to get going on that more again.   [:)]

Lovely one Pads, nice light.  Can you put the coloured version to compare, or not?