Artists in France

artsole

http://www.geant-beaux-arts.fr/

I'm not sure this subject would have enough contributors, but perhaps maybe.[:)] It would be a thread for general discussion about the issues for artists in France, finding galleries (saw on a forum someone who's opened one) contacts with other artists and other regions (perhaps for group shows) where to find the best deals on materials (see my link above) becomoing professional

perhaps discussion about techniques etc( this forum would also include general crafts and subjects like that) markets in each region for selling etc

Just a thought because I haven't seen anything similar in the forums

answer if you think its a good idea..............if not tantpis! [:$]

whoa Katie, we hardly know each other and you want to see my website[blink] that may well come, mais petit de petit! but actually, you've hit a a bit of a problem for me (ah there's that word again (slap..........stop it[:'(]) I,ve made what I think is a super web with microsoft publisher, but to put it with a web host, they will charge[:(] I've thought about a blog but difficult to edit whilst on line, that's important for me, because my 'brussels sprouts' need to be the right way up for people to apreciate them (know what I mean)[;-)]

But hopefully, someone on the saatchi gallerie site has given me a host name which may suit me.........if I accept adverts, no charge[:D]

will obviously keep you informed and when it is up and running wil put a link on here.......................if I haven't been banned or shouted out[:'(]

EDIT: thanks raindog

[quote user="Just Katie"]Well let's start by looking at your website Artsole,  I really do love your work.[/quote]

Katie, haven't got my website up and running yet, but I can post a painting now and again[:D] and you can see what I do little by little......its best that way[Www] you'll appreciate it more................ok i'm not a techie, not able to pose a photo..........so having a go at changing my avatar[geek] here goes...................

EDIT: oops didn't seem to work,[blink] EDIT/ N° 2: eureka ......... it worked........changed my avatar, but painting a 'bit' small[blink]