home deliveries: - how to contact them??

I'd be very grateful if anyone can tell me how to get in touch with "Mondial Relais", a package delivery outfit.  We've ordered some furniture from the website of Alinea for delivery to our house, thinking we have plenty of time before departing back to England. They sent an email last Monday saying it had been dispatched, and gave a package number and a link to Mondial Relais website, where it says it is "Livraison à domicile, 28/04/08 18:05, PRISE EN CHARGE EN AGENCE, DIJON".

However there's been nothing since then, there is no phone number anywhere on their website that I can find, other than the head office which doesn't answer at weekends, and the local "pick up and delivery" point listed is a jewelers shop where they say they don't have any phone numbers either! Yellow Pages drew a blank as well as I don't know what town I shnould be looking for, Dijon doesn't find them as it's probably a suburb. As we are leaving on Wednesday next I'd like to leave our cleaning lady's number for them so she can accept it if necessary.

Help!

Steve

Steve ........

I can only suggest that you may be a victim of the 1st May holiday (+2nd May 'faire le pont') problem.

Bet it'll turn up Monday.

No other suggestions, given that you've done all the obvious searching.

La société Mondial Relay, SAS au capital de 39060 euros, immatriculée

au Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Roubaix sous le numéro B

385218631 et dont le siège social est sis, ZAC des 4 vents - 4 avenue

Pinay - 59510 HEM ; Numéro de TVA Intracommunautaire FR

39.385.218.631Téléphone : +(33)(0)892 707 617*, Fax : (+33)(0)3 20 20

23 78 (ci-après " Mondial Relay ")

Have you tried a fax?

I assume that you are tracking your parcel via their site.

http://www.mondialrelay.fr/lg_fr/espaceconsommateur/suividecolis/exp_suivi.aspx

I think you will find that the event at Dijon was when it was taken into their system. You will  know the day that it is coming to you as it will show as arrived at your local depot, then probably be shown as being on the van. Overall it normally takes about a week, but with the holidays it will take a bit longer. I don't think they deliver on Mondays.

Thanks to all.  Yes I figured that the message I had was simply to say it had arrived in their system, what had concerned me was that after a week there had been no other information available on their website tracking system, and that it had no apparent means of communicatong with them by phone email or anything else. The only phone number (as kindly posted by clarksinfrance) is in the "legal information" page!!  Also no apparent entry in the phone book under their name for any obvious city. It's a major problem that you have to know what commune someone is to find a number in the french system (it turns out the  "Marseille " depot is at Aubagne).

Anyway the head office number actually worked (unlike I suspect a typical  UK firm  head office), the very first person I spoke to found  my details and told me my stuff is now in Marseille and that office would  contact me. I said the problem was that I  needed to change the  contact information! She said she couldn't give the Marseille office number but they wouidl call me right away which they did about 10 minutes later!   

Only down  side is that it won't be delivered till  the end of the week or early next  so our femme de manage  will have to deal with it.

Anyway looks like problem sorted , thanks for the suggestions everyone.
Steve