URGENT WEATHER WARNING

Basically Western France down to La Rochelle. Severe, orange, weather warning has been put out by Meteo France. Bad thunderstorms forecast for the next 36 hours or so. So, put the wife in the cellar, get a lot of wine and candles ready and give the dog space on the sofa. And keep away from trees.

http://www.lepoint.fr/actualites-societe/intemperies-onze-departements-places-en-situation-orange/920/0/263473

Would LOVE a good downpour.  [:D]  Have strimmed, cut grass and battened down the hatches.  The sky is blue with a few white wisps and it is VERY hot with not a breath of air.  Mustn't forget to disconnect TV and computer/live box... in spite of anti-surge.

By the way, WoolyB, suggestion of putting the wife in the cellar wouldn't be wise in this house - that's where the booze is stored......

Thanks for the early warning Wooly.  I have spent the day stringing nets from tree to tree in the hopes of catching some of those oranges coming this way.  I will let you know how many I catch.

I remember the last real bad storm we had my car was covered with red Sahara dust so I have run the Reliant Robin into the barn, just in case, as those oranges could go straight through the fibre glass.