Just received an email with this video linked to it

Briefly, it says...

In relation to the flu pandemic, our role is to facilitate the application of the national policy at departmental level.

First deliveries of vaccines due mid-october.

Baxter is the manufacturer of vaccines ordered by the French gvmt.

CPAMs will send letters listing nearest vaccination centres.

I did not bother reading the rest...

The vaccination campaign should start mid October, that's when the 1st deliveries of the vaccine will be delivered (and then on-screen text saying that the 1st doses were delivered 27th August, from Baxter, and then a recorded phone interview saying that the doses did come from Baxter).  Baxter (a pharmaceutical company) confirmed that they issued a product in February, accidentally contaminated with live H5N1 virus.  It was a mixture of seasonal flu virus and H5N1.  It was a sub-contractor that 1st realised the mistake, after ferrets that were injected with the vaccine died.

EDIT, missed a bit:  Baxter patented a method of producing viral vaccines, including swine flu vaccine in August 2008, and a provisional application was lodged a year earlier in August 2007.  The first outbreak of identified swine flu in Mexico didn't occur until March 2009. 

The video asks why did Mme Bachelot (French minister of health) order the vaccine from Baxter in July?  And also why the video "Danger, Baxter vaccine in France" was deleted from Dailymotion?

The concern of the makers of the video is that a 2nd expected wave of outbreaks may be due to vaccinations themselves.

The video mention that the facts are already known, and that a journalist, Helen Branswell, has published the information. 

I found this http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2009/02/27/8560781.html

http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xaoqcj

"If anyone can tell me the gist, my hearing French is very, very bad. I think it's something to do with swine flu injections? I didn't listen to it all."

before i read the replies i thought you were blaming the injections for your inability to hear french.

silly me.