Looks as tho it might be a tad windy tonight ...

suein56

[quote user="buelligan"]Jeepers!  Can't remember the last time we had any real rain - well, I can actually, think we had a good storm in September, or was it August?[/quote]

It is only very recently that our parched, straw-mimicking lawn has (re)turned to a lovely shade of green. But now the rainfall in danger of becoming too much. We do live in West Brittany though, noted for its trees etc. Where are you?

It was wetter inside my house than outside yesterday due to me turning a tap off harder than anticipated. Once I had replaced the tap system and drenched every towel in the house clearing up the water, I decided to make myself a cup of coffee using my Senseo machine. Only that I forgot to close the lid and ended up flooding the kitchen area it was in.

I had a bad day.

[quote user="Richard"]

I had a bad day. [/quote]

So windy and wet with you then? [Www]

I'm not really sniping - I am truly sympathetic, having done very similar things myself.

[quote user="Buelligan"] I've hardly need to light the poele this year and am still wearing tshirts rather than jumpers. [/quote]

We've not needed much heat either, but, as I feel the cold, I am wearing 3 thin layers in an effort to keep warm. Methinks I need to do the ironing or jump about a bit more.

[quote user="Richard"]It was wetter inside my house than outside yesterday due to me turning a tap off harder than anticipated. Once I had replaced the tap system and drenched every towel in the house clearing up the water, I decided to make myself a cup of coffee using my Senseo machine. Only that I forgot to close the lid and ended up flooding the kitchen area it was in.

I had a bad day.
[/quote]

Poor Richard!  But, look on the bright side.............you're not likely to make the same mistakes again any time soon, are you?[:D]