checking in brest Flybe

Hello, sorry to post in general but i really need a quick reply. Does anyone know about flybe checkin at Brest. can anyone confirm that what appears on the site is that even with a flight tomorrow I cannot check in as it says [not open]. Does Brest not operate an on line check in for Flybe? I know there is one for Ryanair.

Relatives of mine are on the same flight as you tomorrow, if you're going to Southampton. They have just checked in online, so have another go.

I don't check in online & have not had any check in problems at the desk & I have onward flights always.

Thanks to Ryanair, a lot of people now worry that if they cannot check in online with other airlines, they will be subject to the same Ryanair rip off charge for checking in at the airport. Not so, as Flybe, Easyjet, BA and most other airlines I am aware of still allow you to check in at the airport for no charge.

By the way, I say rip off, as there are two ways to reduce the numbers of check in staff, in that you can either introduce free check in machines at the airport as most airlines like Flybe and Easyjet are doing, or not bother and charge £80 like Ryanair this summer for not checking in online. Unfortunately, not everyone has access to the internet.