Amazon non delivery

bixy

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here goes. I ordered an expensive item from one of Amazon's market place dealers. I checked the tracking this morning only to find that it was delivered last night! Which is very strange since we were in all evening and it most decidely was not delivered. The courier was Fedex and apparently the package was signed for with something approximating to my name. Two possibilities. The driver has delivered to the wrong address or has stolen it himself.

I was wondering if others have had this experience and how hard [or easy] it is to get redress from Amazon and their market place dealers.

Patrick

I had a book delivery which did not turn up.

I wrote to Amazon and they refunded my money.

I think they said you are allowed three refunds.

Mind you, nobody ever claimed to have delivered it or had it signed for.

Let us know what happens please.

I had some problems with FedEx in April (not an Amazon parcel) , the tracking showed my parcel arrive in Paris , go around Germany for a few days then back to Paris.

Then a message appeared on the tracking site to say they could not find my address ???? the next morning the parcel was delivered to me , by a plain white van , not FedEx. 

Good luck.

Friends paid extra for delivery in 24 hours of an I phone. Good News legiable signature - Bad News local familly of scrap dealers. They went round with the local retired Gendarme, and delivery was initially denided, mention that they were then off to the gendarmes produced the box.  

Just to complete the story. I phoned Fedex France and told them about the alleged delivery of my item. I was told that the delivery alleged in the tracking record was a false entry [Uh?], and would I like the item delivered tomorrow. I said I would. Later Fedex phoned to say that the item had been delivered to a neighbour on Saturday. Strange that there was no mention of this in the tracking record. I went off to see the neighbour [who had had the item for two days!] and relieved her of it. The poor soul has relatives in the Var and is desperately worried about them, having heard no news. My package was a low priority for her. Just as I came back into the house the original supplier was on the phone very worried about this supposed loss. I was able to reassure him.

So points to note; don't always believe tracking information, Fedex France reps speak English, and well done to them and the original supplier for following up instead of just saying get lost.

Patrick

I had a real bummer with Fedex today. Our son bought tickets for Bob Dylan in Marseille tonight. He sent them Fedex first thing Monday morning paying for 24 hour delivery............we have no tickets they appear to be in Marseille tho we can't go there pick them up and on to the Dome.

I've never seen Bob and with both of us of a similar ages it might well have been my last chance.

Bollox Fedex

Wilko