The € in your pocket

mint

Sweets!

Quit worrying about such trivia as exchange rates and Weedon's hips; and get on with that damned bread!

'Cos exchange rates are in the Lap of the Gods: oh, and George Soros!

[:D]

And, as for Weedon's new hips.................................

[Www]

Yes, Mr Gluestick, Sir, I will get on with the breadmaking.....if not tomorrow then certainly the day after that![:D]

As for poor old Weedon, I couldn't help thinking what his dog thought of those hip bones of his?  If it were my dog, she'd crunch them in minutes!

[quote user="chessfou2"]If you are going to check the prefix on your banknotes, take special care that you don't get any with a "J" because they are guaranteed to be forgeries. [/quote]

Now I quite like the idea that my initial is a symbol of something which may never happen, but which I do rather hope will at some time in the future...

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="Swissie"]Bubbly ?!?!  our Mauler has won many gold medals- beating lots of French champoo - I can tell you. LOL

We will definitely crack a few when they have all finished - like a mad house here. BTW the Gruyère from La Brévine has recently won the Cheese World championships for the 2nd year running - beating thousands of cheeses, from allover the world.
[/quote]

Yeah, yeah, and Federer is going to win Wimbledon for the 100th time!  These Swiss are just soooooooo........er......successful!  Don't you just hate them???[6]

Krusty, last I looked it was 1.2374.  I'm getting so giddy I think it's the heat and I need to go and lie down [:D]

[/quote]

Sorry Federer isnt going to win Wimbledon for the 100th time.......... he's out.... they never the same once they have kids