Teleconnect have improved

Kitty

Well, I never thought that I would see this day but I can tell you that Teleconnect have improved.  I was incensed during the upgrade fiasco but stayed with them partly through an inability to understand much about new technology, partly due to inertia and partly because I looked at other products and wasn't sure who to move to.

I have had to contact customer services and technical services a few times recently and the phone is answered promptly.  The English speaking staff are polite and helpful.  The all important thing - my connection seems to be effective and my phone line works.

I would be prepared to recommend them once again to friends.  I would be interested to hear if any of their other customers think the same.

If Teleconnect read this post (and I understand that they do check the Forums about France), I would ask that they keep up the good service.  It would be great if they changed the tune when you hold - it reminds me too much of the bad old days when I was holding for ages and ages.

I must agree Cathy, since Budget telecom has taken over and as Jay says since the calls are now all through the land line the service is superb. But after all the aggravation with the upgrading we deserve a good service.Still well done to Teleconnect for finally getting it right.

[quote user="AnOther"]Easier when you are starting from a low base ![/quote]

Yes, it has been from a low base.  Their service was abysmal for a long time.  But they really have improved and they seem to have learned lessons.  This deserves to be praised.

[quote user="Cathy"][quote user="AnOther"]Easier when you are starting from a low base ![/quote]

.... they really have improved and they seem to have learned lessons.  This deserves to be praised .....

[/quote]

Indeed it does but don't expect the AO person to stop spitting at them, it's a grudge thing.

Your right Cathy and improvement by anyone of anything needs positive stroking. Unfortunately having had a bad experience of them myself a few good comments would not be suffice to get me back as a customer. Having left them I went with Wanadoo then Orange (as it now is) and have found their customer service very good. I think that really at the end of the day it's down to personal choice, what you feel comfortable with and what 'does it' for you.