Tuesday general strike

There is a general strike planned on Tuesday by at least the CGT, that bunch of self serving commies. It will concern mainly fonctionnaires, public and transport services.

This, of course, has nothing to do with the members but is being called because the Unions do not know what the heck to do about the gilets jaunes who have totally out shone them and taken their place proving that they are totally useless and unnecessary. Which means that their comfy rice bowls might be broken and they might have to get real jobs.

Of course, some of us might be inconvenienced.

From this post and your pm -

Why are your so against social positions/views. Also so peeed off by being so inconvenienced?

In your own words you have seen at first hand the results of the obscene violence towards Palestinians in the occupied Palestine. yet you feel that it is a waste of time to complain because Trump and Netanyahu are rampant in the Middle East at the moment.

I think that your view is pathetic for not saying what you have see or indeed you do not defend the oppressed.

My OH has seen "settlers" pouring burnng battery acid oil over Palestinians in Hebron and IDF soldiers (Defence?) doing nothing and infact saying to my OH rather nasty threatening things if she said anything further. Same happens on the internet, Period.

Please dont delete this post - share if you feel it is going to get some improved life for the oppressed. Don't share if its going to lead to the usual cry of antisemitism. Israel is ...../.... IMHO.

Really I am totally frustrated. If I was a a Palestinian and subjected to what is going on there then ...........

NB I am white and English by race apparently.

NB please note that independent observers in Hebron are being removed by Israel- easy to guess why.

NB2 - The First post-brexit deal apparently has been agreed with Israel - goodness and Saudi is next. Bril l!!!

The union members are less than happy with their unions, particularly the CGT, and seem to hope they will get better representation from the GJ movement. It is interesting that the unions and the left wing politicians like Melenchon are desperately trying to link to the GJs who have rejected them as irrelevant, self serving.....

Social change seldom comes from big organisations.

Thank you young man, I shall have a read of that.

What is a Conservative Club, by the way? The only one I have ever been in was burning furiously and I as a junior reporter ran inside, with the agreement of the firemen and got tons of details plus the cause (it was arson) whilst the photographer got *great pics.

Bu gger health and safety, but then it was a long time ago.