Proof of Life

idun

This is a little bit urgent.

I know that some of you are in receipt of a UK State Pension, and I assume that they send you Proof of Life forms.

IF they enclose a contact phone number to contact the DWP on those forms, could you please post that number.

Thanks in advance.

The phone number from the UK on our last request for a Life Certificate is the same as the o'seas number, without the +44 prefix - 0191 21 8777

EDIT: Incidentally, we seem to get these requsts at fairly random intervals - 16/03/14, 04/10/15, 12/02/17, 09/09/18 were the last ones.

LOL the french ones get earlier and earlier each year. The first was about September to be in by Nov or Dec and then over the last few years we've ended up with this arriving in January.

We have a further problem, hence the UK pension people being needed, so thankyou for the number. Knew I could rely on this board.

The first step, doudoune, is to get proof of life. The easiest way is to get your nearest and dearest to stick you with a pin when you wake.

There are other methods but they are far too intimate for the elderly folk on this forum.

My current method is rather enforced as my big doggy insists on waking me with a cold nose kiss first thing. If that doesnt work he gives me the cold tongue wash. At the end of this, I know I am fully awake and alive.

Doubt it will kill him Noisette. We probably don't get enough 'germs' these days.

All sorted now, called the number in Newcastle and they were slightly confused about our situation but were helpful.

So thanks folks, appreciated!

• 1 month later...