A new Mask "Made in France"

NormanH

What a nice surprise that the cost is affordable[:D]

We don't have the throw-away ones because we are trying to cut down on our rubbish.  We do have washable ones with a pocket into which I insert a thick piece of kitchen roll.  Don't know if it works but it does feel different, not actually harder to breathe but you have to wear it for about 15-20 minutes before you get used to it.

With no vaccination in sight for us, I am following closely all the coronavirus news.  So thank you to all those posting about this as and when new info arrives.

Excellent news!

We have a range of fabric masks with several layers which we wear on our daily walks just in case we find ourselves close to others on our daily walks.

For medical appointments and when we have to collect medication from the pharmacy, the only other time we go out, we wear those blue ‘medical’ masks, as I feel that the least we can do is to wear the same as the nurses/doctors wear.

I am wondering where people will be able to procure these masks, as for all 0.44cents a mask sounds amazing.

The people selling them have to be paid, and the businesses have all their charges too, so how does this work then, or are they french government sponsored, if it says that, I missed it, sorry.

I have ordered some mask liners from Amazon.  5 layers and apparently can prevent microscopic particles, etc; can't remember what all the layers were for.  Only thing is, it takes about 3 weeks to arrive....probably from China, I imagine, and they should know about masks by now, don't you think?[:-))]