Petrol prices

Gay

I have just bought some this evening at 1.23€ per litre for unleaded 98, 95 was 1.21€. We live in a very tourist-orientated area in southern Brittany so I don't know whether that means petrol prices here are higher or lower than usual at this time of year! But I do know that 2 months ago I was paying 1.15€ for 98.

Sue

Not too sure on petrol pricesI think it's about 1.20€ round here.  But diesel has fluctuated in the last ten days from 1.01 to 1.07 back down to 98 and today back up to 1.01€ per litre.  So obviously a very volatile market at the moment.

[quote]As it had been on the news (reports of £1 a litre in some areas) I actually looked at what I was paying - 92p per litre on an M4 service station (for unleaded)What are current prices like in France ?[/quote]

Filled up today at a supermarket not far from my place of work (Wales) and got  stunged at a whopping 93.5p a litre for unleaded!!

At this rate I will need a mortgage just to afford the juice to get to work!!

Maybe time that I moved near an Intermarché. It always seem to have the cheapest petrol in France. I know the one near my parents has the cheapest for miles around!