Another new Ryanair route - Bristol to Limoges

Ssc

Hi all,
Ryanair have announced  another new route from Bristol  to Limoges. Due to start summer 2009. Little detail on thier website unfortunately. Great news for me as both my daughters live in Bristol.

I presume it will be summer only but one can hope for all year round flights if its well supported. It should work for Bristol as there is a large catchment area of all of the southwest england as well as East Wales, South Gloucestershire and Wiltshire. Bristol is much closer than the alternative of East Midlands

Yes, good news although I am surprised they do not do a flight to Exeter. Ryanair fly from Bergerac to Exeter but that is a long drive to Bergerac for us but we have done it. I know I want it all on a plate so could they just drop me off in a park close to my daughter's house in the Torbay area.  [:)][:)] 

When I first bought the house south of Nevers, I was delighted when the local airport replied to my rather hopeful email to say they would indeed be receiving flights from the UK. The penny didn't drop until they emailed me to ask for details of my plane.

One day, one day...

[quote user="Ssc"]Hi all,

Ryanair have announced  another new route from Bristol  to Limoges. Due to start summer 2009. Little detail on thier website unfortunately. Great news for me as both my daughters live in Bristol.

I presume it will be summer only but one can hope for all year round flights if its well supported. It should work for Bristol as there is a large catchment area of all of the southwest england as well as East Wales, South Gloucestershire and Wiltshire. Bristol is much closer than the alternative of East Midlands

[/quote]

It starts on July 2nd 2009 & will be operating on three days a week.

Tues, Thurs & Sat.

I have a feeling that it will be very popular & I wouldn't be surprised to see it kept as a regular year round destination.