Car Hire From Nantes Airport

cherries

Daughter went through  Nova an  Irish agency on line for a VW golf from Nantes Airport .. You pay them collect from supplier at airport which I think was Europecar . They got a change of vehicle no Golf available so gave her Alfa Romeo 5 door hatch... new . no extra payments they had already paid Nova ..try them as well...

We had a C1 from Autos Abroad last year for £142.00. The only thing I would say about Nantes is make sure vehicle is full of fuel before you get back to airport or you will have to pay inflated hire company prices as there is none on site. There is a garage on the road in from Angers (But was shut due to renovation work last time we needed fuel).

Use the search engines to find the lowest price. I usually use Carhire 3000 which is through National Citier or Alamo. If you find a price cheaper they will match it.

http://www.travelsupermarket.com/carhire/CarHireStep1.asp?p=0

As previous poster, take the car back full, we use L'Eclerc at junction 49 before the airport to refuel.

Last Tuesday we nearly missed our flight due to traffic on the ring road. We left the car on empty. I got an invoice this week and the price of fuel was €1.88 per litre, L'Eclerc €1.12 per litre. Still it was a lot cheaper than having to book another 2 flights etc.