Poitiers Airport Car Hire

We are looking to fly via Ryanair to Poitiers in September but as the flight arrives at 10.00pm I seem unable to book the car hire as all the sites have the car hire places shut at this time. Any advice on how to get round this.Our house is only 35 mins drive away so staying in Poitiers overnight would seem daft.

Morris

I would give them a call.

It states (or used to) that Hertz at Frankfurt-Hahn also closed at 10pm but I know for a fact that the desk is manned untill after the last flight has arrived so maybe the same at Poitiers, or maybe they have some other arrangements.

".....................but I know for a fact that the desk is manned untill after the last flight has arrived so maybe the same at Poitiers,"

I have no experience of Poitiers airport but I think Pierre ZPF is right. I have a feeling that if cars are pre-booked then most airport car-hire desks will have to stay until the last flight has arrived.

BTW have you tried booking through Holiday Autos?

I wouldn't count on it. I was hideously delayed out of Heathrow to Paris CDG. You'd think Hertz would be open 24/7 there. No chance!! Had to hang around all night. thankfully they were the earlisest openers, at 04:00. It might have improved, but I wouldn't trust them.