how do i set up an SCI?

savvysarthe

I think a step by step process could only be explained by a notaire according to your circumstances and whether you are setting this up from England or France.

The notaire should also explain all the pros and cons so that you can be sure that it's suitable and what u really want.

I don't think sarcastic coments are very helpfull. Some of us have questions about things we don't understand. I have a complicated family and when we buy our property i want to make sure that if one of us dies, the other and our various children will not loose out by paying a huge tax bill. The legalities of setting something up like this in France are confusing and i want to make sure we do everything right. I searched this and many other sites and could not find the answer to the question.

Please, if you can't be helpfull, keep your thoughts to yourself and stop making people like me feel stupid.

With regards to the cost of an Audit, I am afraid that I do not have an answer as our accountant did the year end account as part of the package, as she also deals with the accounts for my business.

In respect of running cost, so far in 20 months we have not incurred any.

Hope this is of assistance.

Victor