Ryanair Mastercard problems?

joidevie

Hi..

Is anyone else having problems booking with a Mastercard PP with Ryanair? I'm getting:

"You have mistyped the card number or some of the digits are missing go to the previous (Payment) page and resubmit..... etc." (plus loads of "wrong address/number/dates) at the completion stage.

I'm using the same exact input details as always but can't complete my bookings any more. I've tried numerous browsers & IP addresses, but no joy.. It's a NET+ card by the way..

Thanks for any insights..

Well the NET+ card people have confirmed that the card status is exactly the same, and that there have been no 'declined' transactions. "Please check with merchant site..."

Well, I really don't think a call to Ryanair will yield anything.. Maybe the booking system had a glitch (it has happened once or twice but quickly resolved itself - but this has now continued for days, and having now used a different PP card, I'm still a little baffled..)

I guess I'll have to wait for my next booking..

Used my Caxton FX  pre-payed mastercard last night saved the usual £20.......... no problems, happy days

Shoop   ( RA,s number 1 fan )