Ryan Air Paying for someone else

I am a bit unsure of dealing with Ryanair bookings where I intend to pay for somebody else and not be flying  myself .

What's the procedure when booking and paying . for somebody else ....I note they ask for the email address of the  person making the reservation when the time comes to print off the boarding cards  . As I will be in France having paid for family to come out  When they access the site from another email address and it flashes up at  the time that they need to print their passes .....Is this going to cause problems because they never made the booking ?  I am sure somebody on here does it often flying their kids back and forward and knows the answer ?

We often do this for our family/ kids whilst in France. When it is time to print off the boarding cards access the site from your email/reservation to print off the cards and save as a PDF file then email the boarding pass to your family/kids.

[quote user="nectarine"]Sunflower's advice is good, that's exactly what I do. Make the reservation for someone, pay for it, log in and download the boarding pass as a .pdf file then email it to the person who's flying.[/quote]

Excellent would you mind booking and paying for mine, a bit short this month [:D]

[pedant mode ON]

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="nectarine"]Sunflower's advice is good, that's exactly what I do. Make the reservation for someone, pay for it, log in and download the boarding pass as a .pdf file then email it to the person who's flying.[/quote]

Excellent would you mind booking and paying for mine, a bit short this month [:D][/quote]

Why should your height affect your ability to pay?

And in any case, if your height is varying by an appreciable amount from month to month, an inability to pay may be the least of your problems!

[Pedant mode OFF]

[quote user="Sunflower"]We often do this for our family/ kids whilst in France. When it is time to print off the boarding cards access the site from your email/reservation to print off the cards and save as a PDF file then email the boarding pass to your family/kids.[/quote]

Thanks   Sunflower....

[quote user="Pickles"][pedant mode ON]

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="nectarine"]Sunflower's advice is good, that's exactly what I do. Make the reservation for someone, pay for it, log in and download the boarding pass as a .pdf file then email it to the person who's flying.[/quote]

Excellent would you mind booking and paying for mine, a bit short this month [:D][/quote]

And in any case, if your height is varying by an appreciable amount from month to month, an inability to pay may be the least of your problems!

[Pedant mode OFF]

[/quote]

It was the Landlords fault, had the place done up a bit, they had put carpet up the front of the bar!  Turns out I had just fallen over so couldn't reach to order a chaser [:-))]

[quote user="Théière"][quote user="Pickles"][pedant mode ON]

[Pedant mode OFF]

[/quote]

It was the Landlords fault, had the place done up a bit, they had put carpet up the front of the bar!  Turns out I had just fallen over so couldn't reach to order a chaser [:-))]

[/quote]

I somehow just knew that alcohol was involved ...