Post redirection?

Jonzjob

As some of you know, we are moving back to the U.K. That move is suddenly looming up on us too [:-))]

My question is, how do we redirect our post to our new address in England? We will probably want it for about 6 months?

Anyone any ideas please [kiss] ?

Crikey Sue!! That was toot-sweeet las [:D] Ta muchly.

We have to go into our village Agence la Poste in the next day or so and they should have that form in there? But with your link we know what to ask for [8-)]

Moving back is much more confustication than moving over me-thinks [blink]

woolybanana wrote : We have been wondering whether they redirect post to UK which has only stamps for French delivery on it, or do they surcharge it, maybe?

There are options for within France redirection or International redirection .. and the difference in price between the two is quite noticeable.

Sue

To have your mail forwarded permanently you need this link.

[url]https://boutique.laposte.fr/reexpedition-garde-de-courrier/reexpedition-definitive-internationale/saisie-contrat[/url]

You don't need to visit a Post office, you can subscribe on line, button at the bottom of the page.

You will receive an activation code by mail at your current address to put the instructions into effect.

[quote user="suein56"]nomoss wrote : To have your mail forwarded permanently you need this link.

https://boutique.laposte.fr/reexpedition-garde-de-courrier/reexpedition-definitive-internationale/saisie-contrat

+1

Sue - who nearly got it right ☺[/quote]

[:)]

Actually, I can't see the difference between having mail forwarded temporarily for a year and having it forwarded permanently for a year.

Maybe the same logic as that which determines that a permanent carte de sejour has to be renewed every 10 years?