Bitten by something

londoneye

I got bitten by a garden spider in Wiltshire once - it fell in my gardening glove. My hand swelled up, was itchy, then it spread. After a couple of weeks even my legs were swollen so the Dr did numerous tests and found nothing at all!

It went away eventually... but was definitely not pleasant.

I would imagine so, but, putting it on is just a sheer waste of good gin.  No, just glug it back and it will be just fine.  Talking about sloe gin, I absolutely LOVE the stuff.  Sloe gin is great but NOT slow gin.  Quick is better than slow (in most things that I can think of).

A couple of GOOD G&Ts work wonders and if you do get bitten then the thing that has bitten you will go away so happy that it will make sure that you don't get hurt because you have been so kind to it???

Well that's my theory anyway.

In the 2 1/2 years that I had to spend in Singapore, in the R.A.F. slaving for our queen. I found out that the best way of not getting bitten was to rely on the protection of several Tigers every day. Draught or bottled it kept the biters at bay. Sometimes backed up by brandy or gin, just to make sure you understand. But then again they only went for bad meat, so I was OK! Safe as 'ouses...[B][8-|]