hunting / chasse query

hi, just wondered if anyone has any knowlege of hunting chasse laws and can help me. my awful neighbour has been very busy this weekend building what appears to be a pen for hunting dogs. does this require a permit and is there a minimum distance from a neighbouring property it has to be. i am aware that if you have a kennels you need permission and a distance. but they will not be his own dogs but all the local hunting dogs.

cheers

I was under the impression is you have more than three of ANY dog you have to notify the Mairie.   A visit there might clarify what your Neighbour From Hell is intending to do - perhaps he hasn't even bothered to enlighten them as to his plans?

oh thats an interesting bit of knowledge about the 3 dogs, thankl you. but,well i would if the marie wasn't such a good friend to my awful neighbour when the awful farmer took my fence down in the summer and parked a car on my land he didn't want to know. he told me its a difficult situation for him in the middle. took me 800 euros and a geometric to tellhim it was my land and he had no right to remove my fence. now i have to replace it suppose that will be another day in paradise!! such a shame i love my live here and most of the people in the village they have welcomed me with open arms.

As you have to go and get planning permis for a shed over 2 metres square I would imagine he would have to have planning for kennels.

If the dogs bark at night you can see the mairie and he will get a letter sent out to them to do something about it.

We had someone behind us staying in a rental place and they had a pair of dogs that had pups and they would bark all night and one nod to the mairie and they were then shut in a garage at night. No offence to the dogs as I like dogs, just not barking all night.