More torment for Fox attack mother

.. and the rabbits which are causing much damage in the UK- and whose only predator is the fox. Foxes have a very useful role to play in pest control. I have great doubts about that story- it just does not sound right at all! Bizarre and if it did happen - a most unusual freak accident?!?

Perhapsits time to start marketing the type of window and door screens they have in the US and Australia...

I'm sure it did happen and its highlighted a problem, but humans have had a good part to play in this situation I just hope the reaction isn't too hysterical.

[quote user="ViVienne"]well the fox in the nursery school did bite a little boy........but then he did pull it's tail so I can't blame it![/quote]

I saw the story Vivienne but not the tail pulling element of it although a small boy might well reach out to a fox under a building I guess. 

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/national/news/8231108.Fox_bite_youngster__a_brave_boy_/

In this case the nursery school should have made provision so that kids couldn't get under the building, with or without a fox family in situ, not exactly a safe environment for kids.  They could easliy have made it so a fox could get in and out but not toddlers.  Now the foxes will be killed I'm sure which is awful.

We have lots of foxes in and around our paddocks which are edge of town, we have hundreds of rabbits too so they have plenty of food, they are not shy of us though and will walk quite near to us without fear which is a lovely sight on these balmy nights.