Moyen àge

Pads

Any one know what moyen àge means, Im thinking/ guessing  maybe iron age , stone age some thing along these lines ??? 

Its not in my dictionary

I have just found a reference to moyen anglais which mean middle english so can any comfirm this mean middle ages

why not rent your house out for a year and you could travel from home to home gauranteed bed and meals, what a great adventure, summer in cornwall autum in Paris , what more could you ask for ........ some one for the winter in a good sking place[:D] 

• 2 weeks later...

[quote user="Clair"]Thanks for the offer! I'd love to! [:D]
I'm also supposed to go to Paris to help Just Katie... [Www]
[/quote]

I dont think you would like to come to Paris with me Clair.  I have had abuse shouted at me on the train from the airport for simply speaking English.  My daughter and her friends have been hissed at by girls of the same age and called effing b itches and some guy in a suit tried dragging my mate out of a taxi then slapped her around the head.  City life eh?  [:@]

Tell you what, you can come and see me when I get my house in the Tarn done up.  It is nicer there [:)]

Pads, you cannot give as good back.  These people carry knives and all sorts.  That is what I find very difficult is the injustice where you get treated like this but have to keep your mouth shut or end up in hospital.[:@][:@] and double [:@].  Scum scum scum!!!! [:@]

Im so glad to be out of the city life now ....... Go and stay in Tarn Katie much more relaxed .......[:)] Tell you what .... confuse them and smile at them..... maybe thats all they need a little loving !![:-))]

[quote user="Just Katie"]

[quote user="Clair"]Thanks for the offer! I'd love to! [:D]
I'm also supposed to go to Paris to help Just Katie... [Www]
[/quote]

I dont think you would like to come to Paris with me Clair.  I have had abuse shouted at me on the train from the airport for simply speaking English.  My daughter and her friends have been hissed at by girls of the same age and called effing b itches and some guy in a suit tried dragging my mate out of a taxi then slapped her around the head.  City life eh?  [:@]

Tell you what, you can come and see me when I get my house in the Tarn done up.  It is nicer there [:)]

[/quote]

So Clair that leaves you free to come to Cornwall and help me for the summer ?[Www]

2 a day!! That wouldn't feed a midget where I come from!! 

I'd need that just to recover from the dog walking bit [:D]

And I'd have to send some to Mr Clair here in France...

I used to buy them from The West Cornwall Pasty Co in Chichester and I defy anyone to walk past their shops without salivating [:-))]

(PS: apologies to midgets everywhere. No offence intended. In fact, some of my best friends are midgets [kiss])

[quote user="Clair"]2 a day!! That wouldn't feed a midget where I come from!! 
I'd need that just to recover from the dog walking bit [:D]
And I'd have to send some to Mr Clair here in France...

I used to buy them from The West Cornwall Pasty Co in Chichester and I defy anyone to walk past their shops without salivating [:-))]

(PS: apologies to midgets everywhere. No offence intended. In fact, some of my best friends are midgets [kiss])
[/quote]

Ah but thats Chichester designer pasty's . Here in Cornwall a proper pasty will last you all day you start on it at breakfast , a bit for lunch and tea  and finish off the last corner( including the fluff from your pocket for extra flavour ) for supper.

So 2 would do you and Him indoors ......  

[quote user="Pads"]Ah but thats Chichester designer pasty's . Here in Cornwall a proper pasty will last you all day you start on it at breakfast , a bit for lunch and tea  and finish off the last corner( including the fluff from your pocket for extra flavour ) for supper.

So 2 would do you and Him indoors ......  

[/quote]

Mr Clair says if you guarantee a steady supply of proper Cornish cream to go on the scones, he'll be over himself... [:-))]

Who mentioned scones ?..........  boy you drive a hard bargain.... OK Then scones and cream too !!

So thats 2 pasty's , a bed , dog walking  scones and cream , and  I suppose he will want jam on it too ?

In return for talking to me !! mind you my hubby does say talking to me can be hard work some times[:$]

Ok is that a deal then... when can I expect him ?[blink]