au revoir

odile

[quote user="Benjamin"]

Nor me.  [:D]

I think the "evening crowd" got together and made all of this up just for our entertainment. I haven't read anything so funny for a long time. I bet Weedon's at the bottom of all this.  [:P]

[/quote]

It's too easy to write something nasty and add a smiley just to make believe it is humour.

Signed : one from the " evening crowd " /

[:P]  Don't you go calling me nasty Miss French.

Genuinely, if you look at this thread from the outside and see what a load of so called adults can bicker over you just have to laugh.

I'd like to withdraw my remarks about Weedon as I now see Dog's involved so it was probably started by the Masons.

It's the ones that got away without reproach that we should be paying attention to.

As the mods act discreetly and do not publicise their actions you are just making assumptions, again.

As some members posting here can testify, genuine threats are taken seriously and acted upon promptly.

That's the end of this topic, Odile has made her intention to leave clear, nothing is being gained by a post mortem. I'm locking the thread. Anyone who has a complaint should go through the usual channels.