A Prophet on Film4

Clair

Yes, I love that:  the films on Film 4 are usually in their original language with subtitles.

One of the most enjoyable French films I watched fairly recently on 4 was "Seraphine".....wonderful acting and the French countryside having a starring role, as usual![:D]

I quite like it when films are shown in the original language, and subtitled as it helps with french and the bits that got lost because of the speed! Anyway this film looks like it will have a lot of swearing in it!! I'm quite good at that in French after working in factories for the best part of 10 years!! [;-)] so I should be able to follow this film [:)]

Oh! perhaps if Vendee swearing is different to Corsican!! mention the film to a friend who is a big film buff (although many of them are, shall we say, something you don't see on telly unless you have a dvd!!) and he had never heard of it ??? I will give it a try, sounds to me like it might be something like trainspotting had to go with subtitles in America, mind you I know a Glasgow girl and if she gets a bit exited or heated I need subtitles too!![:D] but she is lovely (just in case she recognises me) seriously she is a lovely lass, phew!!