Wine Tee-Shirt Competition

I need some help I have a small vineyard in the Dordogne and to have a bit of fun and to Celebrate the Chinese year of the cock we ran a competition to win 10 magnums of the finest wine ever made at La Colline. The participants had to send in a photo of the best-looking women they knew wearing a La Colline tee shirt. The winner of the competition was supposed to be announced with the photo in question a while ago now but I just cant make up my mind, so what are your votes?

To check out the contenders please go to :http://www.la-colline.com/entries.htm

• 4 weeks later...
"Miss 2" is the best photo and less likely to be condidered "girlie" as Miss 1 ! Miss 2 is a great photo that makes it plain what is being promoted, but more than that, it's not just the wine it is promoting but a whole lifestyle. As an advertisement shot it might sell the product as not just a wine, but a means of snatching you off to a perfect location in another world.

I quite liked "Sheryl" initially as the writing on the t-shirt is clear but it looks like it has been "photoshopped" and I would say the head doesn't belong to the body!

For the fun factor, the dog made me laugh.

Sorry - hope I'm not taking this too seriously !

It's a tricky one - is to be number one or three?? Both excellent in their composition, artistic flair, eye-catching interest, taste etc etc. Now, who was that photographer...!

PS Charles - good job you're better at making wine than you are writing URLs - http://www.la-colline.com every time...

Charles,

Oh dear, oh dear!!!!

I would go for Miss 1 or Miss 2 (she also seems to be getting labelled Miss 3 as well) but then I am most certainly, absolutely biased!!!! I am the wife (no not the model) of the photographer of Miss 1 and 2.

At the time he was taking the photos of yes...our babysitter!!! (who is 18 and had her mum with her I should add)....I was there but I was hard at work doing the gite changeover....many of you will know the scenario, 5 bedrooms all with en-suites, guests leave at 10.30am, new ones in at 4.00pm...the place has to be gleaming, the temperature is hitting 40 on the roof terrace or around the pool and you have got your head down a loo scrubbing like mad and wondering whether this new life in France is all that it is cracked up to be. 

Before all you feminists start asking am I mad and getting very irate...there is reason in my madness. The catch is that our model gets half the wine and it is I (not my husband) who gets the remainder. Having had a bottle of the Carmine before.....All Charles' wine is good but the Carmine is worth the photoshoot believe me. And my skiving husband........well he gets to keep his memories - and believe me I will never let him forget .....I have many more jobs for him to be doing to make up for that sunny afternoon!!!  

So please go for the Miss 1.....in the name of Art!!!