What should I have in my aperitif's cupboard ?

Beryl

[quote user="Just Katie "]

Crepsecule,  ABSINTHE.  Phew, I will never do that again.  Doesnt it just make you say ANYTHING that comes into your head.  I could get murdered after a couple of those.

[/quote]

You could get murdered on just lime cordial dear!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote user="TWINKLE"][quote user="Just Katie "]

I really hate screaming girls out on a night out.  They seriously do make me cringe and I have NEVER taken part in all that. Not funny at all.  I do all my girlie stupid screaming around mates houses and act like a perfect lady when I am out..... it is a struggle mind.

[/quote]

I think you may have conveniently forgotten my 40th in Barcelona sweetie x

[/quote]

You'd have forgotten it too if you had got lost with our big lady friend in the cowboy hat and her taste for colourful cocktails.

[quote user="Cassis"][quote user="Mark"]I invented the 'Gin Bomb' on my last stay in France: one part cheapest Super U gin to one part limoncella.  It wasn't the most sociable of drinks, in all honesty.[+o(]     [/quote]

But presumably it has the great advantage that you get to drink it all yourself, which has enormous merit in my book.
[/quote]

I was the only member of the party to take a second.....

• 2 weeks later...
>>>What's this Suze, then?<<<

A golden/green liquid made from infusing several plants, the major one of these being gentiane (a little blue alpine plant)

Invented in Maison-Alfort (south west of Paris) in 1795 by the Distillerie Mourreaux but did not see the day as Suze until 1889.

Quite an acquired taste that's what's this Suze is....