Recipe for your leftover turkey....

memb

.........for those who are having it tomorrow!

TURKEY KORMA

• 1 clove garlic, chopped roughly  -  1 small onion, chopped -  2 tablespoon skimmed milk  -  2 teaspoon butter  -  1 teaspoon curry powder, or korma powder  -  1 tablespoon almonds, (ground)  -  50g creme fraiche  -      1pinch salt  -  1 teaspoon pepper  -  5 teaspoons  coriander  -  200 g skinless boneless turkey breast, cut into strips

• Put the garlic, onion and milk in a food processor or liquidiser and process to make a paste. This is not essential but it does give the traditional texture of a korma. If you prefer, you can just chop the garlic and onion very finely.
  • Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and gently sauté the turkey until just firm. Remove and set aside. Add the onion paste to the pan and cook gently for 2 minutes until softened.
  • Return the turkey to the pan and sprinkle in the korma spice powder and almonds. Season and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir in the crème fraîche and return to a simmer. Check the seasoning and serve on a bed of rice.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.

[quote user="Geordie girl"]

47  ..............You`ve changed your avatar thingy again...........how many ya got?  [:D]

MERRY CHRISTMAS......................... Tangled Lights 

[/quote]

Lots n lots GG, I might change it again before the night is out.   How's your mince pies have you got any left?[;-)]

Still got 2 jars left and we`re having a bit of a "do" on boxing night so i have to make some for then, i`ll be sick of the sight of mince pies soon.  Got french neighbours coming round as well, so that`ll be interesting, they don`t speak any English and with our limited French..............[:-))]

[quote user="Geordie girl"]Still got 2 jars left and we`re having a bit of a "do" on boxing night so i have to make some for then, i`ll be sick of the sight of mince pies soon.  Got french neighbours coming round as well, so that`ll be interesting, they don`t speak any English and with our limited French..............[:-))][/quote]

Sure your mince pies will go down well, well done for trying all these recipes.   A few words for your french neighbours....and for you.....

Nous vous souhaitons à toutes & à tous un très joyeux Noël.