Boudin blanc, noble or cochonnerie?

Chancer

I have taken a shine to these, not just because each time I go to Lidl they have short dated unsold stock at 30% off  but I really like their taste.

I am a little concerned however, the fact that they dont sell out should tell me something, maybe its because they are a new line, also the texture reminds me of a halal spicy beef sausage that I have just thrown away, it was delicious but the label gave away the fact that it was 20% turkey skin emulsion, - yuukk!! [:'(] Bernard Matthews eat your heart out etc.

The label doesnt give much away, the ingredients seem OK, glucides, lypides etc all reasonable so are they noble or a cochonnerie?

Also if they get the thumbs up would I like boudin noir?

No tye blood does not put me off at all, its just whether they are a kebab in disguise!

The fact that they are sold as specialities and i think are viewed as noble makes me think they are OK but would like to be sure.

Spicy antillais, Mmmm now you have got me going Norman, the only time I ever got my hands on one it turned out to be a bloke [:(] They should be labelled and then I would have seen the lack of the "e" terminaison [;-)]

Boudin noir bought from a good butcher is fabulous - I always eat them with fried apples. I'd never buy them from a supermarket as they usually have additives and stuff (I was going to say preservatives) which in my humble opinion no longer makes them 'noble' As for boudin blanc, well, they've never appealed to me.  They just look too anaemic.