Classic ducati CoC

GSman

Has anyone managed to get a CoC to register a 70s/80s Ducati?  If so any info would be really appreciated. Here's mine:

[IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/bakewellbiker/P1000223.jpg[/IMG]

That picture brings back a certain happy memory, in the early 70s just after the M42 was opened, a friend of mine had that very same machine, brand new just run in model same colour the single difference he had made was a slight adjustment to the Gearbox sprocket, he had raised the sprocket size by 1 tooth and it certainly made a heck of a difference.

I was allowed to try out the change that had been made so, I took the bike down the Stratford road in Shirley, Solihull to where the M42 section had not long been opened, so I joined the 42 in the direction of the A45 Coventry Road and opened her up on a very clear ahead, it actually showed 145mph on the clock but believe this was possibly a little on the dubious side, even so a really fast bike.

Noooooo, the SS. Wot a fab machine - I lusted after one of these or the MHR when I was a Super dream owner at sweet 17! I ended up with an ice creame van (Suzuki GS1000 S - in blue and white) but still harbourd a dream for one. Last bike was A Harley Davidson Sportster - Im sorry!- at least its a V twin)

Steve (who is lusting after an old traily bike or anything really!)

do I?

The one on the Plateu de Argentine (sp)?

I used to work on the Airfield at RAE Bedford - the 2nd longest runway in yurup at the time. Its now a car park for new cars :(  -  my claim to fame was launching the Vulcan Bombers, fully loaded with nukes, from the control tower with a flare!

Steve