August

Indianapolis - 29 August

Misano - 5 September

Balatonring - 19 September

Sepang - 10 October

Phillip Island - 17 October

Estoril - 31 October

Valencia - 7 November

Thanks that saved me a job - you couldn't sort BSB and WSB plus FSB could you?

It's good to see some people are trying to get Donington back into use - it would be a crying shame to lose one of the best tracks in UK. Silverstone ranks very lowly in my estimation.

Way back in the sixties and seventies Silverstone used to be the fastest track in the Uk. The Hanger straight as it was then was just under half a mile long until some bright spark suggested things like chicanes The same thing that has happened at Mallory Park since the arrival of the "Bus Stop"it has had the same effect.

[quote user="Mr Wiggy"]Way back in the sixties and seventies Silverstone used to be the fastest track in the Uk. The Hanger straight as it was then was just under half a mile long until some bright spark suggested things like chicanes The same thing that has happened at Mallory Park since the arrival of the "Bus Stop"it has had the same effect.[/quote]

I think the bus stop makes sense - did you see any of the nasty accidents before it was installed with riders nearly ending up in the pits? Silverstone is a cold boring flat featureless track give me Cadwell any day.

Most of the nasty accidents used to happen at the hairpin at Mallory what they should have modified is the camber at Devils Elbow, I was there when the big pile-up happened during the Transatlantic series. Yes I have seen pile-ups at the Bus-stop too. On the lighter side Roy Hanks on his outfit was pictured on the back pages of many newspapers flying through the air, backwards towards the lake at Mallory. In the picture he is seen with his hands on his helmet, when I asked why he said he had just bought it and didn't want to scratch it!!