A tree in all her moods.

Megan le Fey

Christine, glad to hear your electricity is back on. We did manage to come over with no problems, last Thursday was the worst day, by Friday when we left it was all over, still a bit choppy but was fine.

You have inspired me [:)]. The first photo I took on Tuesday, you can't really see in the photo but the snow was falling very heavy and it did continue to snow for quite a while and accumulated a lot more throughout the day. The second photo, I took moments ago. As you can see most of the snow has melted, it is like spring out at the moment.

Edit: Bugbear, I have just seen your photo, very pretty. I assume it was taken today, it is amazing the different weather we are getting in different parts of France at the moment.

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/HIF/PC310041.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a120/HIF/P1020002.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="WJT"]

Edit: Bugbear, I have just seen your photo, very pretty. I assume it was taken today, it is amazing the different weather we are getting in different parts of France at the moment.

[/quote]

Yes indeed WJT, taken this morning........................

Nice photos WJT.  That's funny that it's like Spring in the Dordogne.  The snow hasn't melted here yet, though there is now bright sunshine.  Just saw on the news that in the Limousin there are a lot of homes without electricity, but all should be back in order by Sunday!  Also in the Gers.  Probably some forum members are cut off for the moment.

- 10 at Clermond Ferrand, - 12 in the Doubs.  Snow in Madrid and Rome.  Vive le Printemps !

Edit :  Just seen yours Su, I hate Winter !

Lovely Christine. Su I hope your trees survive [:(] Umm, I may have to retract my "just like spring" statement. At the time I posted, I had only been out a few short times. I had to do some shopping today and was walking around the town and it was freezing! We may not have the snow at the moment that you guys have, the sun was out but it is very cold. I guess I need to mention that in another thread I posted earlier as well [:$].

• 1 year later...