Sculpteur dans le Var

I just saw an article in a cat magazine about Monique Ballian alias NoiZette, Artiste Sculpteur - Plasticienne at Signes in the Var and thought her site might be of interest to some of you.  She does cours and stages (teaches) and exhibitions.

site                       Monique Ballian

Hello, -and, sorry for my bad english, i hope you'll understand me.

i have seen your forum in my statistics;

i'm interested to have reactions about my work, and your critics are not a surprise.... it don't offend me: it consolidate me, like oakum in plaster.

i don't want explain or justify anything; i say only: i put all my heart in my work, without cheating, and without  "cooking recipe" to be  approved. I am free.

My way, it's the desert land of "hambre del alma".

n.b:  please, Chris, can you explain me what mean: "KKK" ?

best regards,

Noizette

Good morning NoiZette (I believe that is the way you normally spell your name).

To date, this thread has been looked at 33 times.  About 7 of those are from me leaving 26 peeps.  Say 75% then looked at your website which is about 19 hits.  You work very hard chasing potential clients (and why not).

I will be interested in how Chris explains what I mean.  If you would like me to explain, I will. 

As an artist I am sure many people appreciate your work and, likewise many people don't. 

Anyway, I must fly as I am going white water rafting down the Taff on a Jaffacake this morning.[:-))]

I do not believe you are NoiZette, just someone once again who thinks they are funny.  So let's all have a good laugh   [:P]

I find most of her work beautiful, that's why I gave her a mention.

Pénélope la Jument

I agree, it was yet another tedious wind up from jokers who think we have brains the size of peanuts.

As I said, I find her bears and indeed that horse very beautiful but nobody could appreciate the whole range which an artist delivers.  I really do find most of the work very 1980's and cheap looking.  Sorry.

I'm really confused now, why would anyone want to pretend to be noizette? I must admit my antennae go up when noizette appears on the scene very soon after a mention of her name. Give me a call noizette and talk to me in French, my number is on my website linked below and then we can have some chats on here.

Je t'attend.

Chris

[:)]Hello Chris, Tresco, Christine and others,

If you want to know who has visited your site, go to this website: http://www.weborama.fr/ 

you have to register your site, and after you have a code to insert in the pages.

Chris, i'll send you this morning a mail with a photo of my owl's schoolboy (i dont know the word to say: stagiaire ) , but it's not so beautiful than yours oak owls !