NoiZette is back (Sculpture)

Hello WJT: you have to pay if you want visit the ZA Galleries of Gorodka... but, if you want only  to have a red wine and listening some music, in my den of she-wolf... i'll wait you on the parking, and it will be free !

don't forget you have to bring me a big bise of Christine !!!!!

[B][+o(]

Hi Noizette, I would like to do both. I will call soon and see when it may be convenient. Perhaps we could persuade Christine to come down so I won't have to give you a big bise from her so she can give you one herself. [:D]

Nooooo problem Christine, you'll drink your rosé - and i'll try to found rosé of Provence ... with sun in the bottle

i'm very happy to chat in your english forum, it makes me less stupid: now, i'm sure that english women don't drink only tea !!!!!

bizzes !

[:D]

noizette wrote<<<i'm sure that english women don't drink only tea>>>

You're getting to know the English women chouchoute! Just make sure you have ALOT of wine!

Can I come too? A few bottles of Bollinger will do me nicely and I could bring some chainsaws and play with your trees.

Chris ! Be quiet ! I have always wine for all the planet ! it's une évidence !  and gin and scotch and rhum  and pastaga!

Yes you can come too ! with pleasure !  but  SORRY !!!!! i dont' know Bollinger, i suppose it's a beer ????

(you'll have yours Bollinger, if i find it in Sarlat)

[B]

Noooo! 

Dear Noizette it is not beer - it is very expensive Champagne and Chris Head drinks it by the gallon so think very hard before you invite him!

I'll help you drink your wine and I'll sing a song for you too!

Good luck with your 'atelier de reve'!