Where can I buy and old fashioned mincer?

Beryl

No clever comments please Mr Bugbear [:D]

I want to buy a heavy metal mincer that clamps onto a work surface and minces by turning the handle.

I have ruined too many food processor blades etc and want to get my hands on a sturdy manual mincer.

[quote user="Fluffy Kitten"]It's £2 cheaper from the manufacturer! And £5.50 less on delivery charges!

Bob - can you use the link creator in the reply box rather than post long URLs as they play havoc with the page width.

[/quote]

Apologies but I did and it didn't. Once again sorry.

[quote user="Bobh"][quote user="Fluffy Kitten"]It's £2 cheaper from the manufacturer! And £5.50 less on delivery charges!

Bob - can you use the link creator in the reply box rather than post long URLs as they play havoc with the page width.

[/quote]

Apologies but I did and it didn't. Once again sorry.

[/quote]

And then it did! This forum software is very odd at times...

[quote user="Fluffy Kitten"]Oh, spooky! You could worry a little kitten like that.[/quote]

I could never deliberately worry any kitten, fluffy or other! Like others here, I work in unseen and mysterious ways!!![:$]

PS/ and don't call me spooky![:P]

• 1 month later...

I have now got my mincer from the shop Clair recommended and looking at their brochure I am going to be spending far too much money there.

Today I made this  http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/an-authentic-ragu-bolognese,1678,RC.html having minced the beef, pork and even the turkey livers [8-)] and it is sensational.

I have made it before and it is well worth the time and effort and cooks even better in a slow cooker than in the oven and freezes well too.