Warning: danger of addiction

Clair

This product is highly addictive and under no circumstances should anyone purchase it.

It is sold quite irresponsibly by Lidl at €1.99 a box under the name Pralinés Supérieurs - Fruits de Mer au chocolat.

These are dangerously addictive and may ruin any attempt at a healthy lifestyle.

You have been warned... [:P]

My name is Clair and I am an addict.

My name is Sweet and I am not yet an addict.

But, I don't expect it to be long as I will be looking out for them when I go to Lidl later this week.

If you are the Head of Group Therapy, Clair, I think you owe it to the rest of the group to declare yourself as such.

[quote user="WJT"]Gee, thanks a lot Clair! I don't think I will think of anything else now. [:P] [:D][/quote]

Dont worry, WJT.  Thinking about them is OK, as long as you don't give in!

Like alcoholics, you have to take one day at a time.  Everyday that you don't give in, you become stronger and.........................I buy up and eat all the boxes that you leave on the shelf!

Look at the price of these!!! [:-))][:-))][:-))]

The Lidl box weighs 250g (I've kept the empty box so I can sniff it when I need a praline shot [:$]).

The chocolates have no E-rated ingredient and no trans-fatty-hydro-genetisied material that I can read...

Totally irresponsible [:'(].

Well, Clair, as they are such a bargain, I'd better buy as many boxes as I can get hold of, don't you think?

5-e, there you are!  I was hoping the other night that you'd turn up to answer some of Lorna's questions on her new régime which is sans sel, sans sucre, sans alcool (more or less the title of her thread if you want to look it up)

So, I reckon that the chocolates will be a no-no for her! 

[quote user="lorna"]Just logged on for 5 minutes and what do I seee...........   chocolates..............    Absolutely forbidden for at least another 10 days.[:(][/quote]

So sorry Lorna... [:(]

More for meeeeeeeeeeeeee! [:-))]

What, only 10 days, Lorna?  Hell, what sort of a diet is that that only lasts such a short time?

Clair, there won't be much left for us once Lorna is back to eating normally.  Guess we'd better stuff ourselves right here, right now (as the Americans say).

Unfortunately, I have already eaten up the chocolate rabbit I had for Easter............

Apology accepted Clair [:)].   Actually I don't have too much trouble resisting the chocolate, it's the sel and the vin that has to be out of my reach!

Sweets it was a 3 week diet following treatment and there is about 10 days left. However I think that after a weeks interval (which includes my birthday) I may have to go back on it again.

[quote user="Clair"]Easter was over long ago...

I wonder if I should fill a mug with Lidl chocolate seashells and sell the lot on Ebay for a paltry €100...? [Www]

On second thought, I'll eat them! [:D][:D]
[/quote]

No, no, Clair.  Sell for €100 and then blow the money in Lidl buying 50 boxes and then stuff that lot!

Poor Lorna but, listen, 5-e may still be up and about (though I doubt it at this time of night) and she might well be able to give you more ideas about your special diet.

I have a birthday coming up soon, too.  Perhaps I'll ask for a box of those Lidl chocs for every year of my life.  THAT should exceed Clair's measely 50 boxes..........Hah!

[quote user="sweet 17"]I have a birthday coming up soon, too.  Perhaps I'll ask for a box of those Lidl chocs for every year of my life.  THAT should exceed Clair's measely 50 boxes..........Hah![/quote]So have I!! and even if I were to get a box for every year of my life, I would still only get a measly 50 boxes! [:D]

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[quote user="WJT"]Gee, thanks a lot Clair! I don't think I will think of anything else now. [:P] [:D][/quote]

Dont worry, WJT.  Thinking about them is OK, as long as you don't give in!

Like alcoholics, you have to take one day at a time.  Everyday that you don't give in, you become stronger and.........................I buy up and eat all the boxes that you leave on the shelf!

[/quote]

I wouldn't be able to go to LIDL tomorrow anyway so that should give you a good head start. [:D]

Hello Clair,

I'm Camille (www.chocolats-de-lea.com) and I'm here to maintain your chocolate addiction ! [;-)]

We made a mistake : the price of these is not 114,95 €, but 14,95 €...

But it's not available anymore right now ! Sorry...

You should try our other products (I advice "les mini rochers" or "les croquantines").

Enjoy !

Camille

www.chocolats-de-lea.com

Been to Lidl's, bought the chocolates, all eaten up.  Already waiting for a good excuse to do the half hour drive to the nearest Lidl.

Will look round my cupboards to make a list of everything I've GOT to be needing..............

5-e, bet you'll be looking out for those chocolates on your very next trip to Lidl![:P]

Not only did they taste scrumptious, they were just so beautiful and their lovely rounded forms were so sensual to the touch and you knew, just by looking at them, what they were going to taste like...........

Go on, 5-e, how much longer do you think you can hold out for?[6]

[quote user="sweet 17"]Not only did they taste scrumptious, they were just so beautiful and their lovely rounded forms were so sensual to the touch and you knew, just by looking at them, what they were going to taste like...........

[/quote]

You're hooked! [:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="sweet 17"]

5-e, bet you'll be looking out for those chocolates on your very next trip to Lidl![:P]

Not only did they taste scrumptious, they were just so beautiful and their lovely rounded forms were so sensual to the touch and you knew, just by looking at them, what they were going to taste like...........

[/quote]

...sausages

[quote user="sweet 17"]

[/quote]

Probably for quite a bit longer, as my memory is like a sieve, so by the time I get to LIDL again, I will probably have forgotten....again! And no, I am NOT going to write it on my shopping list....I might just stick to my modest, dark chocolate (also LIDL, 74% cocoa, 45 centimes) habit....